- In 2017, I graduated from Royal Holloway University of London with a First Class Honours degree in Physics, followed by the Mathematics graduate degree at King’s College London.
Graduate - Mathematics¶
🏛️ King’s College London, United Kingdom
🗓️ Sep 2017 - Aug 2018
- Developed a robust mathematical foundation for further studies and research in theoretical physics.
- Refined my mathematical intuition to interpret and build models for simple and complex systems.
- The skills acquired are highly transferable to other fields of applied mathematics and statistics.
Bachelor of Science - Physics¶
🏛️ Royal Holloway, University of London, United Kingdom
🗓️ Sep 2013 - Jun 2017
🎯 First Class Honours
- Developed the intuition to identify relevant laws and principles and apply appropriate mathematical tools and approximations when working on complex problems.
- Exposed to advanced experimental methods in collection of experimental data, evaluating its significance, drawing relevant conclusions, and calculating the significant statistics.
- Developed several scientific computing projects with a focus on data analysis and fluid dynamics.
- Experience in communicating experimental results and producing clear and accurate reports.
High School - Exchange Year¶
🏛️ River Ridge High School, USA
🗓️ Aug 2011 - May 2012
🎯 93% GPA
- Took part in a one-year exchange program on my last year of high-school.
- Top grades for mathematics, physics, and chemistry with scores ranging between 95% and 100%.
High School - Science Track¶
🏛️ Escola Salesiana de Manique, Portugal
🗓️ Sep 2008 - Jun 2011
🎯 80% GPA
- Ranked in the 97th percentile for the Physics & Chemistry national exam.